Weekend Retreat 2023
Enjoy the serene property at Zen on the River with your Soma Cura Family
- Do I have to attend all the activities?
- No. We have so many activities to give you the opportunity to pick and choose how you would like to spend your time. Choose as many items as you'd like, leaving plenty of time for rest and relaxation.
- Are we able to bring our own snacks and drinks?
- This is a fully catered weekend that will include snacks and drinks. We ask that you do not bring anything extra to avoid any allergies or pests in the bedrooms.
- What if I need specialized food?
- If you have food needs, please be sure to list it in the comments of the registration form. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any dietary needs.
- Is smoking allowed?
- We have a strict no smoking policy on the retreat grounds.
- What should I bring?
- Yoga clothes, of course. You will also want to bring your favorite Yoga mat (please note that you may want to do Yoga outside with your mat). You may want to bring a bathing suit for the hot tub and a light jacket or hoodie for evenings at the fire.
- Will I be sharing a room with others?
- Yes! We will be staying as a family. Each room has a combination of queen beds and single beds. The queen beds will be reserved for couples. You can request who you would like to share a room with and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Queen bed + single day bed *ensuite washroom
2 Singles *shares hall washroom with room 3
3 Singles *shares hall washroom with room 2
2 Singles *shares ensuite between room 6
Queen + single day bed *shares ensuite between room 5
Queen + single day bed *hall washroom
8- The Zen Den
On the main floor, Day Bed and unattached Trundle, washroom in hall